- What are the current and immediate issues that the manufacturing and supply chain industries are facing?
- Should we be preparing for a prolonged recovery and is now the time to evaluate new processes, suppliers, inventory etc.?
- What are the potential long-term issues that the manufacturing and supply chain industries should guard from?
- Has this time accelerated the need and adoption of more digitalized processes, operations and manufacturing as a whole?
- What can manufacturing and supply chain leaders do now to prepare for a post-COVID world?
Dr Aristides Matopoulos, Associate Professor in Supply Chain Design & Logistics, Aston University
William Pratt, Vice President of Operation, Kinamed
Prof. Sujit Banerji, Emeritus Professor, University of Warwick
Ken Guity, President, Guity Executive Coaching